Any booking stands confirmed as and when the first payment as per our payment policy is made after mutual agreement of the entire journey with MyDelightTrip.
- 40% payment on the confirmation of booking.
- Balance to be paid anytime on or before 2 days of the journey/check in. It can be paid together in lump sum or in instalments as per the convenience of the guest.
- NEFT/ RTGS
- Cash deposit at our office
- Demand draft or cheque
Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure Policy
- NO REFUND if any cancellation happens within 0 – 7 days from the date of journey.
- 75% of the Package Cost shall be retained if any cancellation happens within 8 – 15 days from the date of journey.
- 50% of the Package Cost shall be retained if any cancellation happens within 16 – 21 days from the date of journey.
- 25% of the Package Cost shall be retained if any cancellation happens within 22 – 25 days from the date of journey.
- 5% the Package Cost shall be retained if any cancellation happens as an administration charges.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT
- The itinerary once approved and confirmed by the party shall not be amended or modified. But in case of any mutually agreed changes, the additional cost if applicable has to be paid by the party.
- In case of any health issue in m iddle of a trip, the return plan has to be made by the party on their own; company is not liable for refunds in that case.
- Refund settlement if applicable may take some time ideally two to three weeks.
- There might be certain exclusions in the packages which if availed would be charged extra from the party directly at the spot. This may include visit to certain places, entry fees of parks, museums etc, tolls or other administrative expenses and so on.
- There may be certain changes in the itinerary on spot owing to climatic conditions or road conditions at the time of travel. Such are considered to be natural calamity and company is not liable for any refund but would ensure the safety and settling of the parties.
- Company is not liable for any refund in case of normal risks, flight cancelations, mischance, breakdown of apparatus or types of gear, breakdown of transport, climate, disorder, avalanches, political terminations or any untoward occurrences.
- Hotels and flights are subject to availability and price change as per the airlines or hotel policies as and when applicable.
- Company is not liable for any damage or theft of personal property of the parties. Customer is supposed to take of their own belongings at any point of time.
- Passport and Visa services are subject to documentation and approval of Airport Authority of India and concerned embassy.