Located in the beautiful hilly area of Dooars, Lataguri is a perfect place to enjoy the amazing beauty of the jungle. Once a quaint hamlet, Lataguri is now the hub of tourism activity. It is also the gateway to Gorumara National Park. Imprinted with beauty and charm, it is a must-visit destination in Dooars.
Why Plan a Trip to Lataguri?
- With elephants, bisons, and tigers, Lataguri has an amazing collection of animals.
- Birds also make it a paradise for nature lovers.
- The local culture and traditions like Chor Chunni, Dham Gaan and several other festivals.
- The beautiful tea gardens also attract tourists a lot.
Are You Confused About Reaching Lataguri?
Do not be, as we are here to help you out with the easy access to reach Lataguri.
By air: The closest airport is the Bagdogra Airport which is located at a distance of 90 kilometers from Lataguri.
By rail: The nearest is the New Jalpaiguri Railway station which is at a distance of 52 kilometers from Lataguri.
By road: You can easily get hired taxis from Siliguri to reach Lataguri.
If you are thinking of travelling to Lataguri, then you must keep in mind about the ideal season. Winter is the best time to spend a holiday in Lataguri. The weather remains pleasant and you can involve in many activities.
Not to Miss Out Attractions During the Trip!
Being a small village, Lataguri has offered many tourist spots to allure you to visit all over again.
- Gorumara National Park
- Chapramari Wildlife Sanctuary
- Jayanti Mahakal Caves
- Buxa Tiger reserve
- Buxa Fort
- Rovers Point
Things to Do for Enjoying Jungle Luxury!
The tranquil village of Lataguri has a lot of exciting things to do for an enthralling experience.
- Explore a wide variety of flora and fauna
- Watch tribal dance
- Walk along the amazing forest trail
- Enjoy Jungle safari in Gorumara National Park
- Go for a Jeep safari in Chapramari National Park
Get indulged in the surreal beauty of adventure and enjoy the jungles of Lataguri!